Environmental sustainability—our policy
Suna recognizes the need to practice environmental stewardship in the course of conducting our business operations. We are committed to being proactive in balancing economic development while reducing harmful effects on the environment and promoting the understanding of sustainability in its broadest context.
Our Sustainability commitment and policy is based upon the following principles
- We comply with, and exceed where practical, all applicable legislation, regulations and codes of practice related to reusing, refusing, reducing or recycling.
- We integrate sustainability considerations into every business decision and design.
- We explain our sustainability commitment and policy to all employees; we regularly communicate that policy and encourage improvement on that policy.
- Every one of us, “walks the environmental sustainability” talk.
- We assertively communicate our sustainability commitment and policy, encouraging clients and suppliers to adopt the policies that reflect the same type of long-term sustainability thinking, as well.
- We consider the social and environmental impact of our business activities and services.
- We annually review our sustainability commitment and policy, knowing that it’s contingent upon us to continually outperform.